Mn State Service rifle Team for 2012

Mn State Service rifle Team for 2012
Mn State Service rifle Team for 2012

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Camp Perry housing for Team Members

From Team Capt. Kurt Borlaug.
  Boys, I received a call today inquiring about Perry housing. I directed said individual to the proper resource who is...........Larry Weidell (see header). He has arranged housing the last two years, and a great job I must say. It appears that we are growing in numbers so if you haven't yet, E-MAIL LARRY SOONEST so he can get an accurate count.
 Also, if you need some brass for IT practice we still have some available and I will get it to you via UPS. This is for shooters with firm intent on attending Perry and representing Minnesota. Time to get that stuff shined and prepped cuzz we start shooting on the grass in April. We have a great new opportunity with the 300 yard reduced matches at MRC this year too.
  Excellent pits and an  even better match director, Mark Rohmann. The 300 yard SF target is the 600 reduced. POSITION POSITION POSITION!!! I have loaded some 53gr Hornady bullets for this. The wind is a bit tricky there and the lighter bullets should keep me on my toes. Yeah yeah I know it sounds strange......but we'll see who's laughing after Perry.

  See you all soon somewhere, remember MRC 300 meter prax matches too. Short of that, get some dryfiring in........or at least some visualization.
Later, Kurt
Note: The service rifle team always needs new shooters. Contact Kurt at   kubeborlaug@msn.com

No comments: