Mn State Service rifle Team for 2012

Mn State Service rifle Team for 2012
Mn State Service rifle Team for 2012

Monday, April 19, 2010

Team T- shirts getting around !

The Minn St. Service Rifle Team T-Shirts are getting around.
From  Brett Schomaker:

"I'm a former Minnesotan ( Twin Cities--Roseville, Eagan and Rosemount) and now an Arizona service rifle competitor.  Can I buy a size large even if I'm living in another state?  I'll wear it proudly.
Please let me know and if I can get one, how I can pay.
Thanks!"
Brett Schomaker
Scottsdale, AZ  85254

Well Brett Got his Team T-shirt last week and: 


"Tom, I got the t-shirt this week, and we had an M1 match today (Saturday), so I thought I'd head out and shoot the old M1 and promote the Minnesota Service Rifle Team at the same time.  The photos were taken at the start of the match at the Rio Salado Sportsman's Club in Mesa, AZ.
Thanks for sending the shirt--and good shooting!
Best regards,
Brett Schomaker

 click to enlarge

No comments: